- Medical malpractice
- Dental malpractice
- Nursing home abuse
- Cosmetic surgery malpractice
- Birth injuries
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Spinal Injury
- Hand and Wrist Injuries
- Leg & Knee Injuries
- Shoulder Injuries
- Foot Injuries
Hill & Moin's Blog View Erika's Story
Our Clients Speak
Hill & Moin’s motto is “Like Having a Lawyer in the Family.”
• We take care of you like a family member.
• We can deliver the superlative service that has yielded extraordinary results in personal injury cases because of the rapport we develop with our clients.
When you turn to a family member for help, you’re comforted by a level of trust you don’t usually have in a business relationship.
• To them, you’re not a number or a contingency fee.
• You’re not to us either. Yes, we’re results-oriented. But we’re also compassionate and understanding.
People come to us when they need help because we are a full-service personal injury firm with a reputation for results.
• No matter what personal injury you’ve suffered, you can turn to us for help.
• We can take a case from its beginnings all the way through trial and the appellate process if necessary.
• And if there’s something we can’t handle, we will send you to someone we trust, someone who can.
On this page, we offer a series of in-depth stories from our clients. We’ve achieved successful outcomes for these people but the reason they come back to us again and again is the caring relationship we nurture with them.
New York Trial Attorneys serving the areas of: New York City; the Bronx; Brooklyn; Manhattan;
Queens; Long Island; Nassau County; Suffix; Staten Island and New Jersey
Our Firm | Melisande Hill | Cheryl Eisberg Moin | Contact Us
NY Auto Accidents | New York Subway Accidents | NY Bicycle Accidents | Trucking Accidents | Slip and Fall/ Trip and Fall Accidents
Stairway Accidents | Sidewalk Accidents | Scaffolding Accidents | Heavy Machinery & Equipment Accidents | Medical Malpractice
Dental Malpractice | Cosmetic Surgery Malpractice | Birth Injuries | Traumatic Brain Injuries | Leg and Knee Injuries
Foot Injuries | Police Brutality | Wrongful Death | Workplace Accidents | Electrocution Accidents
New York Hotel/ Travel Accidents | Snow and Ice Accidents
What Makes a Good Case? | Verdicts | How to Choose an Attorney
Why Choose Hill & Moin? | Hill & Moin Blog | Video Directory
Request a Second Opinion | NY Injured Tourist | Disclaimer